Workshop for Physician Health Committees in San Diego County
CALIFORNIA PUBLIC PROTECTION & PHYSICIAN HEALTH, INC.
Coordinating Physician Health Activities in California
Click Here to Download a Flyer for Distribution
Title: Workshop for Physician Health Committees in San Diego County
When: Saturday, May 7, 2016, 9:00am–12pm
Where: San Diego County Medical Society Foundation, 5575 Ruffin Road, Suite 250, San Diego, CA 92123
- 8:30am Registration Opens • Continental Breakfast
- 9:00am Welcome
- 9:15am Introductions Around the Table
- 9:30am Confidentiality and Reporting Requirements for Wellbeing Committees, Medical Staffs, and Peer Review Bodies — Richard D. Barton, Esq., Shelley Carder, Esq., and Natalie Mueller, Esq., Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP, San Diego — Questions & Discussion
- 11:30am Identifying Resources, Sharing Information
- 11:50am Topics and Questions to Be Covered in Future Meetings
- 12:00pm Adjournment
Attendance: CPPPH offers this workshop to members and staffs of committees of hospital medical staffs, medical groups, specialty societies, and county medical associations. Attendance is by invitation. Participation is usually limited to those who serve on physician health committees or have similar responsibilities, but, because this topic is of wide-ranging interest, invitations are extended to all interested persons with roles related to peer review, credentialing, and privileging.
CME: This is NOT a program of continuing medical education; no CME credit is offered.
- Early Registration, Until April 30, 2016: $45.00 per Person
- Registration on or After May 1, 2016: $50.00
- Onsite: $55.00
- For Groups of Three (3) or More From the Same Institution, a Savings of $10 per Person
To Register: To register, click here. To register with a check or purchase order from your institution, contact Ashley Burke at (415) 764-4822 or at ABurke@CPPPH.org.
Driving, Parking Directions: 5575 Ruffin Road is between I-52 and Clairemont Mesa Blvd. There is plenty of free parking in the adjacent lot.
For Information About CPPPH: Click here.