June 25 Seminar: Covered California Tips for All Physicians
Covered California Tips for All Physician Practices • A Seminar for All Physicians on Wednesday, June 25, 5:30pm–7:30pm
Get Timely Information at This Free Seminar:
- Verify and Document Patient Eligibility
- Identify Qualified Health Plans in the Exchange
- Understand the “Grace Period”
- Know When to Collect Deductibles From Patients
- Answer Patient Questions Easily and Efficiently
- Use CMA Economic Services for Members
WHERE: Barnhart Cancer Center, Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, 769 Medical Center Court, Chula Vista, CA 91911
WHEN: June 25, 2014, 5:30pm–7:30pm • DINNER PROVIDED!
RSVP: Call Victor Bloomberg at (619) 373-6883 or Email Victor.Bloomberg@SDCMS.org
Register Today — Space Is Limited for This Free Event!
Meet the Covered California Certified Provider Educator. Sign up and stay informed about open enrollment and health plans. The CMA Foundation, through a grant from Covered California, is providing physicians and healthcare teams educational opportunities to learn more about Covered California, the new healthcare law, and the impact on physician practices.
A Project of the CMA Foundation • Click Here to Learn More