Don't Lose Your TDC Discount!
SDCMS MEMBER PHYSICIANS:
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY INSURANCE PREMIUM DISCOUNT if you are insured by The Doctors Company (TDC) and you have NOT completed at least one approved risk management program in the past two years — at least 60 days prior to your policy renewal date! Please act today!
CONTACT SDCMS IF:
- You do not know whether or not you are receiving a TDC discount.
- You do not know if you have completed at least one approved risk management program in the past two years.
- You HAVE completed an approved risk management program within the past two years and at least 60 days prior to your TDC policy renewal date.
THREE SIMPLE WAYS NOT TO LOSE YOUR TDC INSURANCE DISCOUNT:
- Attend a jointly sponsored TDC / SDCMS program. The following programs are currently scheduled: May 7, 2015, 12:00pm–1:00pm, "Sexual Harassment and Workplace Conduct"; November 12, 2015, 12:00pm–1:00pm (topic TBD).
- Attend one (1) of The Doctors Company webinars.
- Review all of the materials included in the online activity.
- Complete the online post-test and course evaluation electronically with Inquisit, and earn a passing score of at least 80%.
- Complete the evaluation survey. Note: If you are a new Inquisit user, you must create an account on the Inquisit website, enter the access code: TDC1111 (code is case sensitive), select “Submit”, select “Create Account,” and then follow the instructions to register. Note: Enter your name the way you would like it to appear on your certificate of participation.
- Contact a Doctors Company patient safety representative at (800) 421-2368, ext. 4253, to schedule a live presentation at your practice location.
Questions? Contact SDCMS at (858) 565-8888 or at Membership@SDCMS.org