Champion Provider Fellowship
The California Public Health Department is beginning the application process for its next cohort of the Champion Provider Fellowship.
- The due date for applications is Friday, March 3, 2017.
- The focus of the Champion Provider Fellowship is to “advocate for institutional, community, and state-level strategies that can improve physical activity and nutrition resources for their patients and communities.”
- The Champion Provider Fellowship is a two-year commitment.
- For more information about the Champion Provider Fellowship and how to apply, go to championprovider.ucsf.edu.
- Application submissions must include a local health department commitment letter and from the Health Officer.
- Kudos to those San Diego providers who participated in the last fellowship cohort.